Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Cosplaying9:15 AM
|Jim Raynor and Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft II)|
Photo by: Dang Nabit
|Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/Zero)|
Photo by: Jovi Heartilly
|Asami Sato (Legend of Korra)|
Photo by: Lian Tablan
|My boyfriend and I did the sword and medallion of Mulan here|
Photo by: Peppy Salita
- Always watch the series or play the games first because I can assure you, you will have a favorite character that you want to cosplay.
- Don’t cosplay someone just because he or she is popular---always cosplay your favorite character no matter what because that is the basis of how you will portray him or her well. This is also the best way to give tribute to them. And I know if you love them, you will give justice to them.
- While there are online shops and stores out there that cater to cosplay things, you must learn to be resourceful and research. The Internet is right at your fingertips, you can find anything you need there. And being resourceful also helps in lessening your expenses, especially when you’re on a budget.
- Don’t rush your cosplays and plan early as much as possible so you can make your cosplay perfect and exact.
- And lastly, enjoy! Cosplay is a hobby where you should be having fun, not being too stressed about it.